Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Reflections on Week 1

  • I think that the only thing that will keep me from not participating is if my computer crashed. I have an iPhone so i could still look at the blog and mine.

  • I think that my best learning experience ever (X) was sophmore English. I learned so much! I had fun too. Im not trying to suck up, I really enjoyed that class. All my friends were in it, and I learned alot. I also Loved to read that year. This pass year I just didnt feel the need to read. But that year I actually enjoyed the books.

  • I think that this class will be a challenge, but I have gotten through many challenges before. I look forward to learning more and to read good books. Sophomore year was my best English year so i cant wait for it to be somewhat like that. this class will help me with college(definitely) and life. It helps you organize your time with having homework and sports at the same time. in the future I know I am going to play sports while I go to college. also after that i will have family where i have to be able to manage my time. So this class will definitely help me with managing time. And of course learning more of how to use technology, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment